Portugese Holiday Home Insurance

Holiday home, villa, cottage or apartment in Portugal ? - We can cover you

Investing in a holiday home is a big decision and just like insuring your main residence; it's a good idea to insure your holiday home. Most holiday homes are quite different from your main property and therefore it is important to find the right insurer and get the right cover in place.

Range Of Cover

Our holiday home insurance can cover your apartment, flat, cottage or villa, whether you use it for holidays or you let it out. We cover the UK and Southern Ireland as well as Bulgaria, Spain, France, Southern Cyprus, Portugal, Italy and Greece. Our cover doesn't just extend to your holiday home or for landlords of properties abroad. If you are living abroad, we can help you with sorting out cover for your property. Our high level of service and comprehensive policy, makes insuring your holiday home with us one of the best ways of protecting your property.